Red Lentil Cauliflower Burger with Chipotle Habanero Mayo, Onion Rings, Roasted peppers.
VEGAN NO BAKE COOKIE BLIZZARD. (omg)A creamy, vegan and gluten free peanut butter banana blizzard with bits of wholesome no bake cookie bites throughout.Author: Minimalist BakerRecipe type: DessertCuisine: Vegan, Gluten FreeServes: 2Ingredients
- 2 ripe bananas, previously peeled, quartered and frozen
- 2 Tbsp crunchy, natural salted peanut butter
- ⅓ – ⅔ cup non-dairy milk (I used Silk Coconut)
- 3-4 PB stuffed no bake cookie bitesInstructions
- Add your bananas, peanut butter and non-dairy milk to the blender and blend until thick, creamy and smooth. Start out with less milk to ensure you achieve a thick texture, then add more to ensure it all blends evenly.
- Once blended, drop in two no bake cookie bites and give it two more pulses to loosely mix.
- Pour into two serving glasses, and top with another crumbled no bake cookie bite (optional). Serve immediately.Nutrition InformationServing size: 1 blizzard Calories: 513 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 67 g Sugar: 39 g Fiber: 11 g Protein: 16 g
almond dessert tofu with sliced strawberries, almonds, strawberries, and ryvita crispbread
why yes I do make the best spinach, mayo and tomato chick’n wraps ever.